Biocore is an Open Access Journal Publisher and International scientific event organizer which mainly focuses in all the elements of life sciences, medical research, and technology. Biocore is formed solely for exploring the scientific community with a good understanding of the different scientific achievements with a single click from any part of the world. Biocore committed to make genuine and reliable contributions to the scientific community by launching high quality and highly informative Scientific Journals. Our Scientific Conferences gives a path breaking strategies in the modern science and technology.
Our updated journal database will give you access to the cutting-edge information and research in the world. The articles published in the Open Access Journals contain complete information about the concerned topic and are plagiarism free. The articles here provide useful information to the researches for their new research. As an author you have always desired that your work should be appreciated and is accessible to a large number of audience, Biocore assures that your work is appreciated throughout the world. Biocore publishes their work under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License and also supports the Bethesda Statement on Open Access Publishing.
Biocore Scientific conferences cover a broad range of research in the Science, Technology, Medical, Pharma, Clinical and Engineering. Biocore Conferences are well planned and the program structure will design in a healthy manner. Our aim is to provide a platform for scientific researchers, educators, scientists, students, resource persons and practitioners to come together and share their research findings with the scientific world which helps to improve sharing of knowledge and easy access to scientific information, between businesses and scientific professionals. The main object is to give the Scientific Community with major exposure to all the areas of the Science and Engineering.
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The conference abstracts and proceedings book, certificate of presentation will be distributed to the conference participants at the conference registration desk. The post conference proceedings will be abstracted and indexed in the respective Biocore Journals and submitted to be indexed in the Google Scholar, J-Gate and ICMJE. Each abstract will receive a DOI provided by Cross Ref. The registration fee includes the publication of one accepted paper of up to 6 pages in the conference proceeding.
- High quality and highly informative Open Access journals
- Well organized scientific events and symposia
- Top editorial board and review team
- Quality and quick editorial, review processing
- Easy online submission system
- Author Friendly Journals
- No submission fees or page charges
- 21 Days rapid review process
- Publish articles in various formats: PDF, HTML, XML
- All the published articles are indexed in Google Scholar. Some of our journals are indexed in CAS, Index Copernicus, CABI, DOAJ and OAJSE.
- Articles (HTML, XML and PDF format) published by Biocore are freely accessible to everyone soon after publication
- Social Media promotion such as Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Google+ etc.,
- Best membership opportunity
- High visibility, readership and impact
- World Congress benefits
- Perfect platform for global networking
- All works published by Biocore are under the terms of Open Access Creative Commons Attribution License