1. What is Biocore Group?
Biocore Group is an Open Access Journal publisher and Scientific Event Organizer. Please check the group info at www.biocoreopen.org.
2. Why publish with us?
There are so many benefits in publishing with us includes
- Top editorial board and review team
- Easy online submission system
- No submission fees or page charges
- 21 Days rapid review process
- Publish articles in various formats: PDF, HTML, XML
- All works published by Biocore are under the terms of Open Access Creative Commons Attribution License
3. What are the Guidelines for publishing with Biocore Group?
Biocore publishes original articles in the respective trending fields in science and technology. Please check the link for guidelines to submit a paper to Biocore Group. http://biocoreopen.org/guidelines.php
4. What is Peer review process at Biocore Group?
Biocore committed to make genuine and reliable contributions to the scientific community by launching high quality and highly informative journals. Please go through the link for peer review process http://biocoreopen.org/peer-review.php
5. How to submit article to Biocore Group?
Submitting your research or any other paper to Biocore Group is very easy and can submit through fingertips. You can submit it through online by http://biocoreopen.org/submit-manuscript.php or you can submit it through mail attachment.
6. What is Open Access and its instance in Biocore Group?
The author(s) and copyright holder(s) grant to all users a free, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual right of access and a license to copy, use, distribute, transmit and display the work publicly and to make and distribute derivative works in any digital medium for any responsible purpose. Please go through the link for more details http://biocoreopen.org/open-access.php
7. When do the Authors need to pay the processing charge?
After the approval from Editorial Board, paper will be processed and the payment need to make before publishing it in the respective journal.