International Journal of Case Studies in Clinical Research. (IJCC) is a peer-reviewed open access journal dedicated to the latest advancements in Clinical Research. The journal will emphasize high-level research of clinical relevance and exhilarating approach. IJCC deals with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the diseases with the help of case studies in clinical research.
IJCC publishes original research articles, review articles, clinical review articles, practice articles, editorials, short communications, case reports, blogs, clinical management guidelines, research methods and reporting articles in all areas of Clinical Science. We hope that Researchers, Academicians, and Industrialists etc. would make use of this journal publication for the development of technology and to enhance our journal with your research and experience.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Clinical and Medical Case Reports
- Clinical research trails
- Nutritional Deficiency & Disorders
- Case Studies in Dentistry, Child health and Gynaecology
- Novel Drug design and its effectiveness
- Case studies in Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry
- Patient reports in Dermatology, General Surgery and Family medicine
- Case reports in Human Science extended
- Drug Safety and efficacy
- Clinical Anesthesiology