International Journal of Nanotechnology in Medicine & Engineering (IJNME) is an International, open access peer-reviewed journal presenting novel, important, and knowledge base theoretical and experimental results associated with Nanoscience within the life sciences and Engineering fields. IJNME is the forum for exchange of ideas relating to the latest outstanding developments in the field of Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology. We hope that Researchers, Research scholars, Academician, Industrialists, Consultancy etc. would make use of this journal publication for the development of science and technology.
IJNME publishes original research articles, review articles, clinical review articles, practice articles, editorials, short communications, case reports, blogs, clinical management guidelines, research methods and reporting articles in all areas of Nanotechnology.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Nanomaterials and Nanostructures
- Nanochemistry and Nanoparticles
- Nanodevices and Nanosensors
- Carbon Nanotubes and Biomolecules
- Materials science and Engineering
- Nanotechnology in Energy Systems
- Nanooptics and Nanophotonics
- Environment, Health and Safety Issues of Nanotechnology
- Applications of Nanotechnology
- Recent Trends in Nanotechnology
- Emerging Nanotechnology Power
- Biomedical Engineering and Applications
- NanoPharmaceuticals & Production Technologies